Basic Reporting: What happens if I report this?
Bias Motivated Incidents: Did this happen because I'm...
Death: Someone close to me died.
- Information/ Resources on Death and Loss
- Responding to People in Grief
- Supporting a colleague in the workplace
- Scope of Grief Response
- Expectations with Grief
- Expressing Sympathy
- Sudden Loss
- Caring for yourself in Grief
Disasters: I lost my home.
Harassment or Discrimination Including Sexual Harassment: Do I have to deal with this if I want to be here?
Helping a Student in Difficulty: What resources are there?
Intimate Partner Abuse: My Partner is Hurting Me.
- Information/ Resources on Intimate Partner Abuse
- Intimate Partner Abuse Brochure
- Dating Bill of Rights
- Healthy, Unhealthy, Abusive Relationships
- Behavior Continuum
Mandatory Reporting: Am I a mandatory reporter?
Physical Assault or Hazing: Someone Injured Me.
- Physical Assault or Hazing Information and Resources
- A Season for Nonviolence
- Hazing Defined
- Examples of Hazing
Prevalence: How often does this happen?
Serious Accidents: I was in a bad accident.
- Information on serious accidents
- Information for Injured Students
- Resources on mobility for CU members with disabilities or temporary injury.
- CU Hospital Brochure
Sexual Assault: I was forced to have sex.
- Information and Resources on Sexual Assault
- OVA Sexual Assault brochure
- CO Sex Assault Reporting Options Brochure
- What is Consent?
- Intimacy after sexual assault
- Response tips for CU staff
- Trans* Survivors Information
Stalking: Someone is following me, showing up places, seems to know a lot about me.
- Stalking Information and Resources
- Continuum of Stalking Behaviors
- Safety Plan Log
- Safety Planning Tips
- Stalking Incident Log
- Information and Resources on Trauma
- How to help a friend
- Secondary Trauma
- Trauma Tips from Colorado Organization for Victim Assistance
CU Office of Victim Assistance
The Office of Victim Assistance offers free confidential information, counseling, advocacy and support to all University of Colorado Boulder students, staff, faculty and their significant others.
- Boulder County Sheriff’s Department
- Boulder Police Department
- Center for Multicultural Affairs
- Colorado Anti-Violence Program
- Community Health
- Counseling & Psychological Services
- CU Hazing Tip Line
- CU Police Department
- CU Veteran’s Services
- Disability Services
- Faculty & Staff Assistance
- GLBTQ Resource Center
- Interactive Theatre Project
- Moving to End Sexual Assault
- Off Campus Student Housing and Neighborhood Relations
- Office of Discrimination & Harassment
- Office of Student Conduct
- Ombuds Office
- Psychological Health & Psychiatry
- Residence Life
- Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Non-Violence
- Student Outreach and Retention Center for Equity (SORCE)
- Wardenburg Student Health Center
- Women’s Resource Center